Wednesday 11 November 2009

Super cool Livy


OK so I have been really lame haven't I? It has been nearly THREE WEEKS since I posted. B-A-D. And you don't deserve it, I know.

So, to make amends, how was your Halloween? Good? Mine too. I was a bat. Of the flying variety in case you needed clarification.

The big things on my mind right now:

1) WEDDINGS - which, it turns out, are complex, expensive and a massive headache so I will not bore you but if anyone has a perfect not-too-olde-world-not-too-modern-must-have-the-wow-factor-and-has-enough-accommodation-for-all-guests-and-won't-make-me-live-on-only-soup-and-beans-for-the-year venue then I am ALL EARS. Alternatively, if anyone has a few thousand pounds that they don't want then it would be much appreciated.

No?

The second thing is DOCTOR WHO - yes, I am a loser but I don't care what you think because I love it. I am totally crushing on David Tennant but only when he is English (is that racist? I just don't fancy his Scottish voice, and before you ask, yes I can and do fancy voices, Alan Rickman - oh my hot old man!) wait, where was I? Doctor Who. The next nearly last one with his deliciousness as the Doctor is being shown this Sunday evening at 7pm (perfect, X Factor is at 8pm).

To say I am excited would be a massive understatement. I am like a drug addict who knows that I will soon get my next fix. I am salivating with the thought and keep re-remembering that it is only four days away and then smiling and clapping. I am getting many strange looks in my office today believe me.

Still, the heart wants what it wants.... and I want the Doctor. Now.

No comments: