Friday 6 July 2012

Baby remember my name...




I love Fame The Musical. Not Fame the film or Fame the TV show. Fame the Musical - the one that plays in the West End and tours the country.

I have loved it since the first time I saw it in London aged 10. I mean, what is not to love, they dance, they sing, they jump off cars, they swear. Tis the complete musical package I tells ya.

So, in The Great Move, I was thrilled to find a tape of all the songs from Fame, my car only plays tape so it was PERFECT.

And it has been.

Every morning I get to sing along in the car to I wanna make magic, Pray and In LA. And I properly sing.

I am that cool.

And the baby kicks along. It seems he loves inappropriate musicals as well.

I like that we are bonded on this.

Although it worries me that he especially loves 'I just can't keep it down'....

No comments: