Tuesday 22 September 2009

WAG material

On Sunday, S and I were happily shopping (M&S had a homewear sale on - AWESOME.... God how old am I when I think that getting a griddle pan, a bundle of towels and a spice rack at 30% off is good? I best buy a hoodie to bring me back again). I digress, where was I? Ah yes, shopping. So we were in M&S for the second time that day, at the cash desk and the woman behind the counter begins to talk to S:

Nice M&S Lady: I'm sorry; you were here earlier weren't you?

S: That's right; apparently we can't live without a spice rack. (On a side note, the spice rack is immense - it even has paprika, the best spice ever).

Nice M&S Lady: It's just, after you were here last time, my colleagues over there (indicates to some very giggley, blushing middle aged women) said that they would love your autograph. To be honest we can't believe you shop here!

That's right, the Boaz Myhill resemblance strikes again, remember this?

So I can pass for a WAG... an excellent thing when you think that Cheryl Cole, Victoria Beckham and Louise Redknapp have fallen into this category at some point or another. An exceedingly bad thing when you realise that it also covers Nancy Dell'Olio, Ulrika Johnson, Danielle Lloyd, Chantelle Houghton and Chanelle Hayes....

No comments: