Friday 4 December 2009

The funky name tag

My rock star name (first pet and current car): Flipflip None

My gangsta name (favourite chocolate bar and favourite cookie): Caramel Chocolate Chip

My detective name (favourite color and favourite animal): Pink Tiger [Detective deshmective, that's a rad name all around]

My Star Wars name (first three letters of first name and first two letters of surname then the word 'of' then a medication you are on): Livke of Vitamin C [I'm not technically 'on' Vitamin C, but it's the only thing I take with any regularity]

My superhero name (2nd favourite colour and favourite drink with 'The' in front): The Green Water [yeah, the bad guys would be totally intimidated by someone named The Green Water?]

My Racing Car Driver name (first names of your grandfathers): Leslie Gordon [That is an AWESOME racing car driver name]

My stripper name [I've always needed one of those] (name of your favourite perfume/cologne and your favourite sweets): Miss Sixty Starburst

My witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names): Ann [my dad is middlenameless, come to think of it, Ann is a pretty great witness protection name.]

No comments: