Monday 25 July 2011

I miss

being a bride.

courtesy of Slice of Pie Designs

I do.

I mean, being a wife is awesome and all (and my pie making skills have vastly improved - I felt I needed to develop at least one wifely duty thing and it was pie making or ironing... no contest really is there?) but there is something so massively special about being a bride.

courtesy of lovely friends

courtesy of Slice of Pie Designs


Something exciting and brilliant and sparkley and youthful and amazing. I loved the dress, the veil (my god... I love that veil), the swooshing (of the dress naturally) and the glowing.


The dress, oh the dress

It would probably be wrong to get divorced and then do it all again wouldn't it?


Oh, sod it, and a drunken dancing one....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You haven't done a wedding report yet, maybe you should do that....re-live being a bride again!

Gaynor {Our Day by Design} said...

You looked gorgeous; more than a year later I still want to put my dress back on again! x