Thursday 9 June 2011

If the fate of the world depended on it....

I make decisions all day long. Thinking on my feet and making instant choices is part of the PR package. I make decisions all evening; what to eat, where to go, what we are doing next week etc...

However there is one thing that I really struggle with, a decision I can never make and be satisfied with, a choice that I agonise over, stress over and just can't make without freaking out.

What colour to paint my nails.

Right now I am sitting here, base coat on both fingers and toes, with a bottle of pale silver (ideal colour but cheap brand I have never used before) and a bottle of crystal glitter (not quite ideal colour but best brand ever).

And I just don't know what to do.

x

ps tonight I had to trim the back of Steve's hair due to a clipper malfunction related emergency. This was tres nerve racking for me as I can't even blow dry hair properly. But I rocked it. Although he did stop me when I floated the idea of layers.

No comments: