Wednesday 24 August 2011

I dreamed a dream....

Last night I dreamt. I dreamt and dreamt.

I dreamt about buying deodorant. Yep. That is it.



My entire seven hours of sleep were taken up with the panic of buying the right deodorant in Boots. They didn't have my favourite one (does anyone else have a favourite deodorant? Just me?), but they did have a fancy new one but I wasn't brave enough to try it.

So I went to Superdrug in the dream and they didn't have it either but they did have one I used to love four years ago but got discontinued.

In the end I found a teeny chemist where, hooray!, they did have my deodorant but it was £6.49 (£6.49!!!!!). By this point I was so stressed with my deodorant shopping in the dream that I tearfully bought said bank breaking deodorant and went about my business, telling everyone that I had spent nearly £7 on a deodorant!

What does it say about my life when my dreams consist of finding cheap cosmetics?

No comments: