Thursday 6 October 2011

Bam!

So I dropped a weight on my head.

Yep, you read that right.

As you know, I am a big fan of Ms Jillian Michaels, specifically her 30 Day Shread DVD. Me likey. It is what made me drop a dress size post fire and pre wedding. It is awesome.

So, last night, I got home and started the DVD, all was well until we came to the military presses. Now these are evil, you want to cry throughout them.

They look like this:


Except you balance on one leg when you do them for 'core strength'.

So I was unhappily doing the move when I somehow lost my balance and fell to the floor, dropping my weight on the way which then clunked on my head.

Now, my weights are filled with water so it made a delightful sloshing noise as it hit me, I momentarily worried it was my brain.

No comments: