Friday 5 October 2012

The father of my child ladies and gentlemen!

So at the minute our evenings consist of TV and food, takeaway if we are living on the edge.

Living in the land of little sleep and fuzzy brain, the TV must be simple; I'm talking Big Bang Theory, Rules of Engagement, Pointless (although that can be a tad taxing), anyway, tonight's viewing choice was American Pie 2. A classic I think you'll agree.

Watching with Steve of course, meant that I was subjected to his constant film critiquing expertise. He is quite the Barry Norman.

Comments included:

"She is not attractive, face like a spat out toffee."

"Stifler may be cooler than Barney. But in a less cool way."

"I need to buy this song. Sum41 rock."

"This film is ridiculous."

And then came the bit where Kevin claims to have slept with three women over his first year at college.

Steve: "Three over a year? Shocking!"

Me: "You prude! Three is hardly a huge number over 12 months!"

Steve: "That's what I mean, three was good a weekend for 18 year old me! I woke up in a hotel room with more!"

I rolled my eyes.

Steve: "Wait... no that was the same number. I think. And it is all very hazy..."

No comments: