Monday 11 October 2010

All we need is Radio Gaga

Every morning I wake up with a song in my head. Without fail. It is one of my favourite things actually, it comes in that dozy, early morning bit, when you are transitioning from sleep to wake, you know the bit where, if you checked your clock, it would be 10 minutes until your alarm.

It can be any song in the world.

This morning, for example, it was 'Dynamite' by Taio Cruz, yesterday it was 'Ooom pah pah' from Oliver.

The most disturbing part?

That once the song has finished, my voice appears in my head, acting as a DJ...

"And that was Taio Cruz's 'Dynamite'. Great song to get you going in the morning. Next up we have Pixie Lott's 'Mama Do'....."

Brain of Livy = crazy place to live.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Livy, I am so old. I don't know what either of those songs sound like!

I've had Hickory Dickory Dock in my head since July. It's driving me absolutely crazy. It kind of merged into Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo for a while, which was a nice change, but still pretty irritating.