Tuesday 25 January 2011

Gander

Remember this? Well, they're back and they have brought a friend Mr Goose.

Seriously all night, HONK, HONK, HONK - tis beyond ridiculous. And you know what, I could let the ducks get away with it, they are cute and taste amazingly good in pancakes but a goose?

Not a fan.

I mean, to start with, they are evil. Everyone knows this. They have weird stretchy necks and beady little eyes. They can move incredibly quickly and have the most aggressive voice in the world. Plus one once tried to kill my sister. True story, they tried to drag her buggy into a pond until my mother kicked it (that sounds absolutely cruel but before calling the RSPCA, my sister wasn't even one year old and a goose was snapping at her ankles).

Wait, now I think of it, it may have been a swan with my sister....

1 comment:

Peridot said...

Geese are notoriously aggressive - I suggest you don't piss them off. Don't let them find out you've been dissing them - keep safe.

Px