Wednesday 6 January 2010

Do you like my trees? You do? I stole them


Good Morrow my lovelies (should there be the extra 'e' in there? I can never decide), how are you? How was your Christmas and you New Year celebrations? Mine were delicious.

Today I was thinking about snow. Mainly because it is snowing and has been for days. Now I like snow, it is fluffy and white, like marshmallows and no-one dislikes them. But it has come to my attention that some people dislike it. Why I hear you cry? I don't know! I mean what's not to love? You can make snowmen and snow angels and snow dogs... pretty much anything out of snow, I once made a snow orange.

Do you love snow?

love and kisses (but only if you regularly brush your teeth),

Livy x

ps coming up is my Review of 2009, aces!

pps I will be blogging a lot over the next few days, because I love you all, obviously but also to distract me from my hunger due to my starvation diet.

ppps should it be pps or pss? Interesting.

No comments: