Friday 25 February 2011

Going to the chapel....


So here we are, the day before the big day. I really can't believe it is actually here. Today is full of things to do - rehearsals, picking up cakes, picking up my dress and finally, oh so finally, sitting with my girls with a glass of champagne.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to you all for all the wedding advice you have given me, all the help and excitement. And for putting up with the numerous wedding posts!

I am signing off for a few days now as.... wait, oh yes... I AM GETTING MARRIED ON SATURDAY!

xxxxxxxxxx

ps promise to post photos and please keep fingers crossed for a rain free day! x

5 comments:

Clare said...

Congratulations for tomorrow Livy! Have a wonderful day and show us lots of pictures asap (and then come and write a guest post about it PLEASE?!).

Lots of love

Clare xx

Peridot said...

My fingers are firmly crossed and I hope you have THE most wonderful day.

Px

claire said...

I have everything crossed for you - congratulations in advance lovely!

Unknown said...

I have everything crossed for you!

Good luck, although you don't need it: and congratulations in advance!

Katie said...

Congratulations Livy! Hope your day was fabulous x