Tuesday 10 March 2009

Hmmm...

I am sooooooooooooooooo tired today (staying up until 1am just to watch Lost will do that to you, who knew?) and tomorrow I have to get a 7am train. Ick. And then not get home until 8pm. And then work until 9pm on Thursday (especially bad as it means I will miss American Idol... God I sound like a loser with the sad tv references don't I? I'm not, I promise. I am a hoot). I am done!

Why can't I retire yet? I mean, I've worked hard... well I've worked... for almost four years now. I pay into a pension scheme at work (I bet you think that was me being mature and sensible, well no, I just couldn't find the box I needed to tick in order to opt out) and checked it recently and if I retire now I will get approximately £6.05 a month until I am 80.

I'm never going to get all the shoes I want with that now am I?

No comments: